breadcrumb Auto Luz AG > Datenauszug
with drop down archive
New titleNew title
category without dropdown
Category with dropdown
Financing Calculator Description
- ChatGPT to Become Fastest-Growing App, Estimated to Have Gained 100 Million Monthly Active Users in January: Study 2. Februar 2023ChatGPT, the popular chatbot from OpenAI, is estimated to have reached 100 million monthly active users in January, just two months after launch, making it the fastest-growing consumer application in history, according to a UBS study on Wednesday.
- TRAI to Meet Jio, Airtel and Other Telcos on February 17 to Discuss Plan for Improvement in Services 2. Februar 2023Telecom regulator TRAI has called a meeting with telcos on February 17 to discuss measures and action plan for improving service quality, review of norms, benchmarks for 5G services, and unsolicited commercial communications. The meeting assumes significance as improvement in telecom service quality is bound to cheer mobile customers, irked by call drops and patchy […]
- Ransomware Attack on Data Firm ION Said to Take Days to Fix 2. Februar 2023A ransomware attack that hit ION Trading UK could take days to fix, leaving scores of brokers unable to process derivatives trades, sources familiar with the matter told Reuters. ION Group, the financial data firm's parent company, said in a statement on its website that the attack began on Tuesday.
- Reliance Retail to Accept Digital Rupee CBDC for Payments in Mumbai Amid India’s Silence on Crypto 2. Februar 2023Reliance Retail is set to accept India’s CBDC as a mode of payment in order to test its use-cases as well as drive its adoption. The development was confirmed by V Subramaniam, the Managing Director of Reliance Retail. Built on the distributed ledger system of blockchain, the CBDC is a digital representation of India’s fiat […]
- OnePlus Ace 2 Confirmed to Launch on February 7; Specifications and Features Teased 2. Februar 2023OnePlus has finally announced the launch of its OnePlus Ace 2, the handset that is tipped to launch as OnePlus 11R outside China. The phone will be launched on February 7 in China. The company has confirmed the same on its China website alongside revealing the smartphone's display specifications and features.
- Dead Space Review: A Bloodcurdling Return to the Ishimura 2. Februar 2023Dead Space remake review: With Dead Space, EA Motive has succeeded in re-creating the horrors of 14 years ago by spicing things up with stellar detailing, satisfying gunplay, and tension that never strays from the original. While largely a clone of the original, fresh narrative choices give Isaac Clarke some needed character depth, whilst creating […]
- Samsung Galaxy Book 3 Series India Pricing Announced: See Launch Offers 2. Februar 2023Samsung has announced the Galaxy Book 3 series laptops in India. Samsung Galaxy Book 3 Pro 360 and Book 3 Pro are currently up for pre-booking in India via the company's official sales channels and select offline retail stores. The pre-booking for Galaxy Book 3 Ultra will open on February 14. The Galaxy Book 3 […]
- PlayStation Plus Collection Is Shutting Down, Players Can Redeem the 19-Game Collection by May 9 2. Februar 2023Sony is shutting down its PlayStation Plus Collection soon. Starting May 9, the 19-game collection, which includes both first and third-party titles, will not be available to PS5 owners subscribed to the PS Plus service. Once redeemed, players will be required to hold onto their PS Plus memberships to play the game in the future.
- Marvel-Themed Infinix Zero 5G Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania Edition to Launch in India on February 4 2. Februar 2023Infinix has announced that it is collaborating with Marvel Studios to launch the Infinix Zero 5G (2023) Ant-Man and The Wasp: Quantumania Edition. Marvel Studios' Ant-Man and The Wasp: Quantumania is set to release in cinemas worldwide on February 27 and the smartphone will launch in the build-up to the release on February 4. The […]
- China is Missing Fintech Opportunities Banning Crypto, Warns Economist 2. Februar 2023Huang Yiping, the former advisor to the People’s Bank of China (PBOC), has voiced concerns that China is losing next-gen fintech opportunities, that other parts of the world are already experimenting with. In Yiping’s opinion, opportunities in exploring the ‘very valuable’ blockchain technology.