breadcrumb Auto Luz AG > Datenauszug
with drop down archive
New titleNew title
category without dropdown
Category with dropdown
Financing Calculator Description
- Spotify Removing Neil Young's Music After His Ultimatum Over Joe Rogan's Podcast 27. Januar 2022Spotify is removing Neil Young’s music from the platform after the singer-songwriter gave an ultimatum to the music-streaming service to either remove controversial podcaster Joe Rogan or his own music.
- WhatsApp Moderation Feature That Lets Group Admins Delete Messages for All Users Spotted 27. Januar 2022WhatsApp is reportedly working on a feature to allow admins to delete messages from group members, which is expected to arrive in an upcoming beta version of WhatsApp for iOS and Android. Rival Telegram already supports such a feature to remove members’ messages, while a screenshot shared by a feature tracker shows a placeholder message […]
- iOS 15.3, iPadOS 15.3 Released With Fix for Safari Security Flaw; iCloud Sync Fix Reportedly Also Released 27. Januar 2022Apple has released iOS 15.3 and iPadOS 15.3 that brings a fix for the bug that made Safari's browsing history and linked accounts data vulnerable to getting leaked. The bug not only affected Safari but all third-party browsers on Apple operating systems. Separately, Apple is also reportedly rolling out a fix for syncing issues in […]
- Rahul Gandhi Writes to Twitter CEO, Says His Follower Count Suppressed Due to 'Government Pressure' 27. Januar 2022Congress leader in a letter to Twitter CEO Parag Agrawal has alleged that the growth in his Twitter followers count was being suppressed due to “government pressure”.
- Samsung Galaxy Unpacked Event 2022 Set for February 9, Samsung Galaxy S22 Lineup Expected 27. Januar 2022Samsung confirmed that it is hosting the Galaxy Unpacked 2022 event on February 9. The Galaxy Unpacked event may see the launch of new Galaxy S22 series smartphones and will be livestreamed via the Samsung Newsroom site. Samsung is expected to launch new flagship tablets at the event.
- OnePlus Nord 2T Specifications Leak, Tipped to Feature Dimensity 1300 SoC, 80W Fast Charging 27. Januar 2022OnePlus Nord 2T specifications have been leaked and the smartphone is rumoured to come with a MediaTek Dimensity 1300 SoC, 80W fast charging, and a triple rear camera setup similar to the OnePlus Nord 2. The OnePlus Nord 2T India launch could take place sometime in February.
- Bitcoin Slumps 4 Percent Dragging Ether, Majority Crypto Coins Along With It 27. Januar 2022As Bitcoin and Ether tumbled down the value ladder on January 27, the majority of altcoins including Cardano, Solana, Ripple, and Polkadot followed them onto the loss trail. Only a few cryptocurrencies showed signs of recovery with marginal gains.
- Tecno Pop 5X With Triple Cameras, 4000mAh Battery Launched: Specifications 27. Januar 2022Tecno Pop 5X has been launched by the company in Mexico, offering a 6.5-inch HD+ display and a quad-core processor with 2GB of RAM and 32GB of storage. The smartphone’s price is yet to be revealed. Tecno Pop 5X is powered by a 4,000mAh battery and comes with a Micro-USB port. The smartphone is yet […]
- Apple Beats Vivo, Oppo to Lead Smartphone Sales in China in Q4 2021 After 6 Years: Counterpoint 27. Januar 2022Apple has once again become the top smartphone seller in China after a gap of six years, according to a Q4 2021 market analysis by Counterpoint.
- Samsung Records 53 Percent Increase in Year-on-Year Profit in Q4 2021 Despite Pandemic Challenges 27. Januar 2022Samsung in its earnings report for the fourth quarter of 2021 said that its operating profit rose 53.3 percent year-on-year in Q4, 2021 to KRW 13.87 trillion (roughly Rs. 86,695 crore), up from 9 trillion in the same period in 2020.