breadcrumb Auto Luz AG > Datenschutzvereinbarungen
Archive without dropdown
- Juni 2019 (1)
- Februar 2017 (4)
- Januar 2017 (4)
with drop down archive
New titleNew title
category without dropdown
- Allgemein (1)
- asmodeus (2)
- Markup (1)
- Media (1)
- Post Formats (3)
- Uncategorized (4)
Category with dropdown
Financing Calculator Description
- China Cracks Down on 'Self-Media' Accounts, Deletes 1.4 Million Social Media Posts 27. Mai 2023China on Friday announced that it had shut 67,000 accounts and deleted 1.4 million posts between March 10 and May 22 as part of the country's efforts to "clean" its cyberspace and make it easier for authorities to control. The Cyberspace Administration of China (CAC) said a two-month probe into alleged misinformation, illegal profiteering, and […]
- Delhi High Court Refuses to Refuses to Interfere With TRAI's Rs 1,050 Crore Penalty on Vodafone 27. Mai 2023The Delhi High Court refused to grant relief to Vodafone after the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) recommended the imposition of an Rs. 1,050 crore penalty on the operator. The penalty was recommended after Reliance Jio accused Vodafone of denying interconnectivity to its network as part of an Interconnection Agreement. The court held that […]
- OpenAI CEO Sam Altman Says AI Won't Desstroy Job Market, Seeks to Calm Fears of AI Growth on Global Tour 27. Mai 2023OpenAI CEO Sam Altman has sought to calm fears that advancing AI will destroy the job market and said that AI would not wipe out whole sectors of the workforce by using automation to replace human-performed tasks.
- Xiaomi 14 Pro Render Leaks Online Showing Curved Display With Thin Bezels: Details 27. Mai 2023Xiaomi 14 Pro render has been leaked online, showing the design of the purported Xiaomi phone that could arrive as a successor to the Xiaomi 13 Pro. The leaked render suggests a display with curved edges and a centre-aligned hole punch cutout for the selfie camera.
- WhatsApp Begins Beta Testing Screen Sharing Feature for Video Calls: How It Works 27. Mai 2023WhatsApp users will soon be able to share their screens with other participants on video calls. The popular messaging app owned by Meta has begun beta testing a new screen sharing feature on the latest version of the app for Android phones.
- Motorola Razr 40 Geekbench and 3C Certification Listings Hint at Snapdragon 7 Gen 1 SoC: Details 27. Mai 2023Motorola Razr 40 specifications have purportedly appeared on benchmarking platform Geekbench and the China Compulsory Certification (3C) website ahead of the official launch. The listing on the Geekbench site suggests 12GB of RAM on the upcoming Motorola phone. Meanwhile, a listing on the 3C site indicates 33W fast charging support.
- Twitter Exits Voluntary EU Disinformation Code but Obligations Remain, EU Commissioner Says 27. Mai 2023Twitter has exited the European Union's disinformation code, a voluntary pact involving three dozen signatories including Facebook parent Meta, Google, Microsoft, and TikTok. While the Elon Musk-owned microblogging platform has quit the pact, its obligations to the bloc still remain, according to Thierry Breton, the EU Industry commissioner.
- Redmi K60 Ultra Leaked Schematics Hint at Slim Bezels, Display With Hole Punch Cutout: Details 27. Mai 2023Xiaomi is reportedly working on the Redmi K60 Ultra. In a new development, schematics of the purported smartphone have surfaced online, suggesting the design. The leaked images suggest a triple rear camera unit and hole-punch display design.
- Daam Virus That Steals Call Logs, History and Accesses Cameras Spreading on Android Phones, CERT-in Warns 27. Mai 2023Daam, a new Android virus that can access sensitive information such as call logs, contacts, history — and even access a device's cameras — is spreading, according to the Indian Computer Emergency Response Team. CERT-In says the Daam Android malware can also "bypass anti-virus programs and deploy ransomware on the targeted devices" and is distributed […]
- Google Removes 'Slavery Simulator' Game From Play Store After Racism Outcry in Brazil 27. Mai 2023Google has removed a Portuguese-language game that allowed players to trade and torture Black virtual "slaves" while strategising to block the abolition of slavery. The move came after a racism outcry in the country, and the prosecutor's office has opened a "hate speech" probe into the game downloaded by hundreds of people.